Thursday 2 February 2012

Blottr Rage


Well my Blottr account, opened last night to cover the footballing disaster in Port Said, north-east Egypt, appears to have been deleted. Last I'd checked I'd had a few punt-offs to Twitter, as well as several recommendations on Facebook. I don't understand...

I feared some kind of perniccerty (you'll forgive me, I've no idea whatsoever how one spells that...) legal point that I'd inadvertently trespassed into. I checked my emails, and there's nothing there. I can't check my account as my user page seems to no longer exist, though attempting to recreate my account tells me a user with that name already exists.

I've no idea what I've done, but obviously reporting on tragic news is a heinous crime in their eyes. I intend to protest this, but given the response I'd seen and encouragment I'd had I'm not entirely sure how I've wronged social media to the extent my account deseves deletion. I will, of course, understand if I've breached some rule I otherwise should have known of, but I demand to be told what I've done.

No comments:

Post a Comment